How to Design Context Based eLearning
From eReading to Context Based eLearning
Your team will take away a structured, step-by-step method for creating engaging, context based (learners real working world) eLearning that has tangible learning outcomes beyond the simple recall of information.
Why Should Your Team Experience This Workshop?
- They have been asked to start to design eLearning and don’t know where to start
- They have been designing eLearning but in fact, it’s boring, not engaging and more like eReading than eLearning and they want to make it engaging and practical for learners.
|Your Teams Challenge
|To identify a piece of content that can transferred via eLearning, design the eLearning using an eLearning template so that it places the learner in exactly the position they will use this content in their everyday work. It should also test the application of learning rather than recall of information.
Here’s Just Some Of What Your Team Could Discover
- How to identify what content will work well in eLearning
- How to design eLearning using a structured template (a resource given during the training)
- How to storyboard eLearning
- How and why they should use an Agile approach to eLearning desing (and development)
- How to convert a storyboard into real eLearning
- Where to gather assets for their eLearning project
- How to record and edit great video (tips and tricks)
- How to make eLearning available for people within the business to use ie how to deploy eLearning
1 day – for design and storyboard on paper
3 days – for design and storyboard on paper and then converting the paper design into real eLearning (using eLearning development software)