5 Free Apps To Add Variety And Interaction To Your Virtual Training
Ideal for Live Virtual Training, Virtual Meetings, Virtual Presentations
Recording of the Live Virtual Training plus All Resources
Here’s just some of what you can expect from the recording:
- A creative way to get feedback, brainstorm ideas and answers to questions.
- An interactive fun way to add quizzes, voting etc – all in real time.
- An app to transfer content in the form of animations (video’s) – better still, a tool that gets your learners to create the animations.
- An app for randomly selecting learners or breakout groups.
- An app for organising pre and post content AND for your learners to share their work between training episodes. It can even be used to store research materials and have learners use these to complete a task.
Plus a few more along the way
- You’ll receive a link to a resource page with links to all of the free apps explored and an embedded YouTube ‘How-to’ video tutorial showing how to set-up and use the apps.
- There are also links to apps that people who joined the live virtual training like and use in their everyday training and meetings.
What happens when you make payment?
- You will receive a confirmation eMail message almost immediately with the link to your resources. If this doesn’t appear in your InBox, please check your spam folders as it could be hiding there. If you still cannot see the message, just let us know, and we’ll manage the process manually.
- You’ll receive a ‘paid’ invoice via eMail for your accounting records. This could take up to 24 hours to process as we like to create these manually.