How To Create Job Aids That Support Learners In The Workplace – On Demand
£25.00 (Excluding VAT)
How To Create Job Aids That Support Learners In The Workplace – Recording
Job aids are simple, clear instructions for doing a particular task. They tend to use graphics and only a few key words. Designed well and used purposefully they remind people how to complete tasks correctly and help avoid workplace mistakes.
But Job Aids are not a substitute for training, so when and how do we create them so that they become a valuable resource.
Expect to Discover (but not limited to):
- What is a Job Aid and when should they be used?
- Different type of Job Aid and which work best for what.
- Strategies for making sure Job Aids get used – aligning with managers
- Gathering information – Ideal outcome, Common errors …
- Selecting the best Job Aid type for the need
- Creating and Testing your Job Aid (the focus of this training)
- Distributing your Job Aid
During the training, you will start to create your own Job Aid. We’ll ask you to use Canva (there’s a free version and we’ll ask you to sign-up for this – don’t worry if you don’t already know how to use Canva). Of course, back in the workplace you can continue using Canva or use PowerPoint, Snagit, Venngage etc