Design Frame 1 – Ask The Expert
- New product releases.
- Legislation Updates, New Legislation, New Policies, Compliance.
- Replace a guest speaker who knows their content but not great at presenting eg as part of an Induction/Orientation training.
- Dull or Boring content.
Duration of this training episode:
60-90 minutes. Depending upon your content. The structure has been created for a 60-minutes live virtual training but can easily be adjusted if you feel your training requires 75 or 90-minutes.
How to use your Design Frame
- Step-by-Step guide showing you how to use each part of your Design Frame.
- Format – .pdf.
- Number of pages 2.
How to facilitate your training
- How to facilitate your training broken down into 4-minute pieces.
- Images of which slides to show at each stage.
- Detailed information on how to use the opening, the main activity and the close.
- Format – MS Word (so that you can add your own personality to the design).
- All the slides you need to facilitate your live virtual training episode.
- Customisable to add your own images if you prefer and to add your organisations logo.
- Separate interactive slides for MS Teams users.
- Format – PowerPoint.
- Placemat (handout) for learners to make their notes during their training. Specific placeholder areas for their different types of notes. Works as a great summary reminder of content once their training has finished.
- Format – PowerPoint (so that learner can print their handout or work on it directly within PowerPoint.
Welcome Message and Task
- Template ‘Welcome’ message to send to learner prior to the start of their training to help build that all important rapport.
- A simple task for learners to complete prior to their training to get their brain thinking about the upcoming content.
- Format – Word (to enable you to amend then copy into your own eMail message).