Microsoft Teams Whiteboard Just Got Better! – On Demand
£25.00 (Excluding VAT)
Microsoft Teams Whiteboard Just Got Better! (Recording and Resources)
Drive Engagement And Participation Seamlessly Within A MS Teams Meeting
As trainers, we know that within MS Teams it can be tricky to get engagement and participation unless we move out of Teams and use an on-line app to:
- share ideas as we might on a flipchart.
- brainstorm by writing ideas.
- put into order the stages in a process.
- return to previous work and enhance it working together.
But with the new improved version MS Teams Whiteboard, this is all now possible – and better still, there is no having to go to that external app or interactive PowerPoint slide to do it.
Expect to Discover (but not limited to) …
- How to keep your learners together and all seeing and working on the same part of the whiteboard.
- A feature to keep an activity on-time.
- How to prepare a series of whiteboards that can be used at different times within your training.
- How to use whiteboard templates that can be used over and over to save time and even shared with other trainers.
- How to share whiteboards after your training so that learners can continue to work collaboratively on them.
- What’s new with Sticky Notes and how to use the new features in your training.
You will have access to the recording and resources for 1-year.