How To Use The New Zoom 2023 Features To Increase Learner Engagement (On-Demand)
£25.00 (Excluding VAT)
How To Use The New Zoom 2023 Features To Increase Learner Engagement
2023 has seen quite a few updates to Zoom including on the 5 September Zooms new AI Companion (formerly Zoom IQ). Updates and new functionality are great, but how can we use these during training (and meetings) to maximise learner engagement?
Expect to Discover (but not limited to) …
- Elevate Chat Engagement – How learners can enrich their chat experience.
- Smart Grouping for Breakout Sessions – How to automatically match learners based upon experience level, response to a question, job role etc.
- Time Management – How to keeping activities on-time.
- Welcome Messages and How-To Videos – How to create a ‘Welcome’ video or library of ‘How-to’s’ directly from inside of Zoom.
- Personalise Your Presence – How to create your own avatar.
- Enhance Your Training with Zoom’s AI Companion – Summaries, Whiteboard Content, and Chat Integration
You’ll have access for 1-year.
(Recorded October 2023)